Anja Koller and Julia Krämer
Pitch your recently completed and upcoming projects and story ideas to prominent publications in the design, garden, and shelter industries. No project is too big or too small! Editors will be added to the schedule, so be sure to check back for session updates.
“It’s hard to overstate the usefulness of our Meet the Editors sessions to the magazine. The LAM editorial staff relies on these face-to-face conversations with members to learn about projects (whether design, research, community, or others) we might not otherwise discover, and several of our most successful stories in recent years have come as a direct result of members signing up to show us their work and ideas.”
—Bradford McKee, Editor, Landscape Architecture Magazine
We encourage new firms and emerging professionals to sign up for Meet the Editors with Landscape Architecture Magazine.
To help you prepare for your 15-minute session, here is a list of what to bring:
- a handout to leave behind:
- contact information
- a two-paragraph max project description
- two to five photos
- a list of any awards the attendee has won for their work
- Please note if the project has been or will be published by another publication.
- a leave-behind portfolio on a labeled thumb drive with 20 photos, project summary, and contact information (will not be returned)
- no more than three recently completed or upcoming projects per firm/designer
Meet the Editors is an exclusive opportunity for landscape design professionals only. Products and other pitches will not be entertained at this time.
Questions? Contact Karen Grajales at email@example.com.
The online registration for Meet the Editors is now closed, but you can still sign up at the LAM area of ASLA Central in the EXPO Hall.
Saturday, October 21
Sunday, October 22